- Automatic rechecking of Fuel Saver API when a listings details change
- Decimal points in appraisal reconditioning costs for more accurate pricing
- Easily download attachments from Email Responses you have sent
- Archive Lead Sources you don't want to see - previously you could add your own unique lead sources, however were forced to see the full list of default Lead Sources for AutoPlay and your brand. With 17.4 it will be possible to archive/hide lead sources you don't want to see in your drop downs - giving dealerships more control over what sources are visible to their users.
- Sort by Start or End Date within the Vehicle Registry. We've also added the Rego field to Loan Car Forms.
- Added a character count to the Subtitle field when managing listings
- Added Customer Profile options from the Customer screen - enabling salespeople to store CRM like info such as Hobbies, Last Purchased Vehicle and past communications
- Ability to add Ownership or Delivery Fees to Write Ups
- Notifications and alerts when a user creates a duplicate of a lead already being handled by another salesperson
- New notifications for Overdue Leads when a scheduled Calendar Event is more than 5 days overdue
- View activity on sold listings via the Listing Activity screen
- Compulsory fields on Loan Car Forms now mirror those required when loading new leads
- Loan Car activity is now visible within the Listing Activity screen
- When sending Live Leads eDM's you can now select multiple Closed Lost Reasons when building your customer database. Additionally you can now choose the Yards you want to build your recipient list from, as well as picking and choosing individual recipients that you want to exclude from receiving your email
- You can now save the filters you used when building your Live Leads email - allowing users to easily select previously used filters
- Appraisals now have a field to record whether the trade in was successfully traded
- We've added the ability to exclude Listing Default Comments from exports to 3rd Party sites like Trade Me
- Widened the display of VIN field in Assistance Requests
- Sped up the building of Virtual Demo MP4 Videos when manually building
- We've added a new report under Generate Reports to track allocation of leads from one user to another
- There is now a Print List button on the Dashboard to export what your dashboard is showing
- New Notifications on the Dashboard. Allows users to see a list of relevant activity they need to pay attention to - such as when a customer has replied to one of your Email Responses, or a Vehicle Appraisal is waiting to be approved. Notifications icons have also been added to leads that require attention, and within each lead we've highlighted the action that has triggered the alert.
- Introduction To Manager has been added as a new Lead Progress item
- We now allow users to add a listing to a Test Drive that is not yet on the lead. When this is done the listing is added to the Lead as well.
- Added Middle Name field to Customer Details
- Predictive Street Address using Google API
- Users can now uncheck the Sold progress to reverse the sale if this was tapped accidentally
- Added Unit# to customer address fields on iOS to bring in line with Desktop
- Ability to send SMS messages within the Sales Pipeline instead of via the phone - this allows customers SMS replies to be captured. Note this does not work with MMS messages and there will be an additional cost for this service (more details will be provided with the release notes on 6th December).
- You can now add attachments to Email Responses on iOS including JPG (via Photo Gallery) and PDF's (via iBooks).
- Users now have the ability to send Test Drive or Appraisal Form PDFs as attachments via the Email Response Tool
- Added Delivery Date and Location fields to Write Up Forms
- It is now possible to add a Appraisal to a lead that is not owned by you
- You can now add additional photos to your AutoPlay Email Response (in addition to the photos on your listing)
- Added SMS Event Types
- You can now add true filmed videos to your AutoPlay Email Response by using the Video function on your iPhone or iPad. This allows users to create their own unique video walk around's to send in response to customer enquiries as an alternative to the phot/audio recording based replies previously available.
More details on all of these new features will be sent with the release notes on December 6th
HTML5 Studio Rebuild and Development Freeze
We have started our planning for the rebuild of the AutoPlay Studio into a HTML5 Application. This will be a significant improvement as it will allow users to access the AutoPlay Sales Pipeline on Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Additionally it also means that users will be able to use the Sales Pipeline on Android or Windows tablets and smartphones.
We are completing this work from January to June/July. This is a massive project and as such we will be freezing all non essential development on our current Desktop and iOS Applications. This means that 17.4 will be our last release for approx. 6 months.
This is essential to allow our developers to focus on the rebuild of the Desktop Studio/Sales Pipeline. Freezing development over this timeframe is not something we have considered lightly, but we believe this is the best way to ensure the project stays on track, and we can deliver an improved AutoPlay experience to our customers in 2018.
If you have any questions about the 17.4 release, the Desktop HTML5 Rebuild or the Development Freeze please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.