50% of Leads are converted to a Test Drive. Only 20% of all dealership leads are converted to a Sale. What is happening with the other 80% of your leads?
Streamline the process of building Live Leads by building direct from your iPad
New improved Virtual Demo MP4 Videos
The new Live Leads templates feature the new AutoPlay MP4 videos which feature better transitions, backing music and are much tidier when viewed on mobile devices.
Take advantage of the touchscreen to easily change the order in which your listings will be displayed on your Live Leads eDM
Follow up each lead manually or set an automatic threshold
When sending the Live Leads you can choose whether you want to decide manually what to do with each Live Leads recipient when they view an email. Alternatively you can set up an automatic threshold which will automatically create a follow up action in the Sales Pipeline when the recipient meets your threshold (e.g watches 3 videos)
Send Live Leads to Contact Groups or build your recipient list on the fly!
As always you will still be able to close leads to a Contact Group to send Live Leads. However now you can also choose to build your recipient list on the fly. Simply click on the Build Recipient List button to select from your Leads or Prospects who you want to email. You can use the following filters to build your recipient list;
- Choose from your previously entered Leads or Prospects
- Specify whether you want to select based on Created or Updated Date and enter a Date Range
- Choose the Lead Source(s) and Campaign(s) you want to target
- Choose to restrict you list to those that have completed a Test Drive, Appraisal or who have reached certain Progress states (you can select multiple Progress states).
- Choose from Open or Closed Leads (and specify a Close Reason if desired). If you have multiple open or closed leads it will choose the latest open lead or the latest closed lead if there are no open leads.
- Build your list based on the vehicle enquired on by Make and Model (you can choose as many Makes and Models as desired)
You can easily view a summary of who opened the Live Leads eDM from the Live Leads Dashboard screen. Clicking on the graph icon will allow you to view individual recipients who opened the email, or viewed a video.
View which recipients watched which videos
Tap on the > next to the video views in the Video column to see which videos the recipient viewed on your Live Leads email
360 degree view of customer activity
From the Live Leads screen you can tap on the customers name > to view all the activity loaded against that customer. Clicking on the > in the Lead/Prospect column will link you directly to the Lead so that you can refresh your memory on the lead that resulted in the customer being sent a Live Leads eDM.
Select the recipients of Live Leads you want to follow up on
If you did not opt to set Auto Follow Up then you will be able to tick each recipient by tapping on the Selected column. If you have previously actioned this recipient the tick will turn grey, and the action taken will appear in the Action Taken column.
Tap on the tick icons to choose to follow up in bulk. Select All recipients, those that Opened Email or those the Viewed Video
Easily create follow up events in the Sales Pipeline Dashboard to follow up at a later date
Tap on the + icon to schedule follow up. The system will then automatically detect if the lead was Open or Closed and act accordingly. All Open leads will have a calendar event created on the existing lead, whilst for Closed Leads a brand new Lead will be created with a calendar event set up.
- Choose to assign the follow up to the original lead owner, or specify a User to assign the records to (if the Lead is still open then the lead will remain under the original lead owner)
- Enter a date you want the calendar event to be scheduled for action. This defaults to the current time + 1 hour
- The calendar event follow up will automatically be labelled as 'Live Leads Follow Up'
- Choose to add a Campaign to your Lead. The Lead Source will automatically be assigned as Live Leads eDM
- If you have chosen to action a single recipient you will also be given the opportunity to assign one of the Listings from the Live Leads eDM to the new lead you are creating (this does not apply if being applied to an open lead)
When you return to the Sales Pipeline Dashboard you will see a calendar event labelled Viewed Live Leads at the scheduled time/day. Opening the Lead will show the incomplete follow up in your Next Action section of the lead detail.
View which vehicle the recipient viewed
Opening the calendar event to follow up will display which listings the customer viewed on your Live Leads eDM and how many times.
With the Automatic Follow Up threshold set this can happen dynamically - further saving on follow up time spent asking your sales team to follow up interested customers, and allocating them out new leads.