- AutoPlay Property Videos - Could it be anything else??? Ok so we might be a bit biased but we believe that the AutoPlay style of property videos should be your baseline for every property you list. The advantage of AutoPlay property videos is that you can get your video to market sooner. Because of our integration with all the main real estate systems (My Dekstop, H1, Rex etc), as soon as you load your photos you can begin creating a video - either automatically with music or a professional recording, or with a recording you have made yourself in our iOS apps. Even better at from just $135 + GST per month for unlimited videos, or $19.50 + GST per video you still have plenty of money in the budget for other marketing activities. AutoPlay videos also work better on social media where they out perform other types of videos. See social-punch-by-autoplaycoming-soon.html
- Community Videos - Videos don't need to always be about the property. In the U.S the Complete Home Shopper Survey by Google and the National Association of Retailers showed that 86% of home buyers wanted to view videos that told them more about a specific community.
- Virtual Tours - Everyone loves a good virtual tour! Virtual Tours provide potential buyers with a understanding of the property layout and how it flows that they wouldn't get from photos alone.
- Drone Footage - Drone footage can be very cinematic - literally providing viewers with a perspective on the property that they don't get from the ground. Incorporate drone footage into or accompanying other types of videos and your buyers will feel like they know the property before they step foot in the door.
- Customer Testimonials - Video testimonials just work. Many potential buyers will feel nervous about trusting their agent to see their property. Customer testimonials are a great tool to attract listings.
- Agent Profile Videos - Another great tool for attracting business, Agent Profile Videos help potential house sellers find out more about you and how you present yourself.
- Housing Market Videos - Housing market videos can be very effective - particularly when content is localised to suit geographical areas. Buyers want to research what properties in the area are selling for and delivering this via video provides a fun, interactive experience.
Choosing one type of video doesn't need to exclude the others. Buyers like to see a comprehensive online presence - whether it's your own online profile or the properties online presence. A good listing strategy will feature multiple videos - each serving a different purpose. These videos work to complement each other and give potential buyers a comprehensive picture of the property prior to any open homes.