At AutoPlay we've always been all about integration. Wherever possible we've looked to integrate our AutoPlay Sales Pipeline with other 3rd Party systems such as DMS and CRM systems, through to vehicle checks via MotorWeb, CarJam and Motorcentral.
Provident Insurance are 100% kiwi owned and driven - just like AutoPlay. So when the opportunity came up for AutoPlay to integrate with Provident Insurance it proved to be a no brainer. For mutual customers that use Provident Insurance as their insurance provider, salespeople are able to tap a button to easily push info across to the Provident Insurance system - jump starting the Insurance Application process.
Once complete, salespeople can jump into the Provident Insurance system without having to retype all the customer or vehicle information already captured in AutoPlay. From there, it's a simple case of completing any information required by Provident that is not able to be supplied via AutoPlay in order to finish the insurance application.
How do I get started?
1. If you are already a customer and want to take advantage of this feature then the first step is to contact AutoPlay via firstname.lastname@example.org to request set up. The purpose of this email is to give AutoPlay written permission to send customer and lead data to Provident Insurance.
2. Once we have permission, AutoPlay will contact Provident Insurance and request your unique Provident ID Number.
3. Once supplied by Provident, AutoPlay will set up API access using your unique ID as the key to send data from AutoPlay Sales Pipeline to Provident Insurance.
4. Once the export record is set up as per (3), the Provident Insurance option will be visible within the FINANCE & INSURANCE button.
5. Once the button is visible when you wish to start a new Insurance application with Provident Insurance just open the lead with the customer who wishes to apply and click Finance & Insurance>Provident Insurance.
VIEW SAMPLE FILE
AutoPlay Sales Pipeline is a pre-sales lead management tool designed for dealerships, dealer groups and automakers