The AutoPlay Support Team frequently gets calls from dealerships confused about why their listings have not made it to Trade Me. Below is a quick checklist of things you need to know to make sure your listings get on to Trade Me first time, every time.
· The listing must have a Year, Make, Model, Price, Transmission and Body Type
· The listing Transmission and Body Type need to match Trade Me’s list of pre-defined options. Trade Me do have a mapping table to map different Transmission or Body Types, but the further from their defined list the higher chance your listing will be frozen
· The listing Make and Model must match Trade Me’s list of Makes and Models – if your Model doesn’t exist then you need to contact Trade Me to request it is added
· The listing Body Type selected must match the Make/Model – you cannot load a Hilux as a Hatchback
· The listing requires 1 of Chassis, VIN or Rego
· The listing must not reuse a stock number
· The listing Odometer cannot go backwards
· The listing cannot contain special HTML characters
· The listing cannot have any contact info/url’s etc anywhere within the listing – this includes on the images
· The listing must have at least 1 image
· If using Trade Me Super Feature the listing must have at least 3 photos
Follow these basic rules and you should find all your listings make it on to Trade Me at the first attempt and don’t get frozen. If any of these rules are not followed it can cause delays with the listing making it to be live on the site, as Trade Me staff will need to get involved to review the listing.
AutoPlay offer a full range of Data Management services including populating stock pages on your website and exporting to third party portals. If you have any questions about AutoPlay’s data management services contact us on +64 (09) 361 1505.