The draft position description and job advert are below.
NATIONAL SALES CONSULANT
• Automotive industry experience strongly preferred
• Opportunity to join a growing, vibrant “kiwi-as” business
• Auckland - Freemans Bay location
AutoPlay are a progressive Kiwi owned and operated business whose customer base is made up of many of the largest automotive brands in New Zealand and internationally. This position plays a key role in our business, the purpose of which is to cultivate revenue by identifying new selling opportunities by representing the AutoPlay brand and full product offering to our clients.
You will need to come to the role with a mixture of sales and business development in your background, along with great interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build trusted relationships. We are a digital business so you’ll need to be technology savvy, passionate and inquisitive about how things work.
Many companies state it, but we are truly a flat-structured company and the full resources of the AutoPlay business will be at your disposable to ensure success. We always have a number of new and exciting features and products within our development pipeline and you will also have input into the product roadmap and direct access to product management for support
Our customers are based throughout New Zealand and there is an expectation that the role will require domestic travel throughout our fine country.
Our business was an entrepreneurial start-up 10 years ago and with the growth and stability we have built over this time, we are now expanding into the global market so this is an exciting time to be joining and one that will open up career opportunities if you love our business as much as we do. We offer a fun working environment, autonomy to get on and do your job. We work hard to live by our values which exemplify who we are, what we aspire to be, and how we do it. Our core values are: Kiwi, Ambitious, Bold, Empathy, Deliver.
Your key responsibilities would include:
• Working to a formalised plan of outbound sales management both via phone and in person
• Building relationships and maximising value of existing customers
• Working closely with the rest of the AutoPlay team
• Supporting the Marketing Manager with promotional initiatives
Your background, experience and attributes will include:
• Proven B2B outbound sales and experience preferably in a solution/software selling experience
• Automotive industry experience strongly preferred – even better if you’ve used the AutoPlay product!
• Previous experience using CRM systems
• Full clean drivers licence
• Strong customer focus with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply? Please include a personalised cover letter and take the time to tell us why this particular role and business if of interest. Attach your CV and email your application to Jo Yearsley, AutoPlay HR Consultant at email@example.com asap. Applications close Sunday 10th September 2017.